- A standardised, animal friendly housing system with a spatial set-up.
- A future oriented system that complies with the present and future European standards such as the K.A.T. standards for free range eggs.
- Space saving because of the different levels, hence room for twice as much poultry compared to conventional systems. The financial advantages are evident.
- The system uses only few posts and has wide walkways with a floor that can completely be filled with litter. This facilitates the mechanic removal of litter.
- A spatial system that reduces the risk of stress because sub group behaviour is possible, as well as training of the birds. Less chance of cannibalism.
- Reduction of working hours because of far-reaching automation.
- Hygienic and easy to clean.
- Remarkably low number of floor eggs.
- The complete floor is filled with litter.
- An extremely efficient feeding system.
- Dry manure, up to 65% dry matter feasible, and with fresh air. Additional manure drying is optional with a coupled drying system. Also suitable for processing into manure pearls on site.
- The peace among the animals results in a greatly reduced dust level, which ensures a better living and working environment for both animals and humans.
- The system offers a good partition of animals and eggs.
- The roosts that are manufactured from high-quality plastic have soft-grip top layers; easy to move and clean.
- Thanks to the landing construction, the passability and the Vencomatic laying nests with movable floors, the complete system can be very easily dry- or wet-cleaned and disinfected without the need to disassemble.
- Reliability has been proven is proved by our extensive practical experience.
- A flexible system that allows numerous additional options.